Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, September 20, 2010

Celebration!















I am so happy! A flare-up of a chronic illness laid me too low to do any art at all. I knew I would feel happier if I did, but couldn't.

This..."Celebration"... is my third piece in a week!!! (The other two are glassed in collages and I don't know how to shoot through glass.)

After so many months, am I inspired or not? Hmmm....yes and no. Actually, I think it's the same as ever....some parts creating themselves as if by divine intervention, while others I wrestle with. I am having some difficulty figuring out what to do with the outside of this shrine, probably because I am over-thinking it.

Aside from that, I have forgotten what and where all my small elements may be in the abundance of my studio! :-)

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Anne D said...

That is wonderful, and I'm glad you're feeling better!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main