Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Completed Collage















"Remembering Sammy", 16x 20

My kitty, Issey, whose favorite place (other than on my bed or by the food dish in the kitchen) is my art table full of "toys", must have thought that I was there to play with him and his "toys" and not to work.

After several starts, all trashed by playful Issey, he allowed me to complete this commissioned collage. Perhaps he objected because the piece honored a beautiful Balinese by the name of Sammy, instead of featuring himself, "The Royal Highness, Prince Issey Myake".


2 Comments:

Blogger Anne D said...

That's just beautiful, Chaska. I can feel the love in it.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Thank you for your nice comment, Anne!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main