Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feng Shui Love Altar











































This altar box is energized to beckon love and partnership by the use of color and other feng shui symbology. A large, specially charged, crystal will be hung from the small gold hook you see on the inside right.

For more information on my feng shui altar boxes, or to purchase...please contact

http://www.designforenergy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=71

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger Anne D said...

Chaska, these are lovely. If you ever decide to teach them, I'm in.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Thanks, Anne. I wonder whether there would be enough interest.....? I'm not up for doing much in the way of marketing. I would need a minimum of 10 students.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Georgina said...

As usual, Chaska, it's FABULOUS!!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main