Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, January 05, 2012

My Love Affair






No, my affair is not with this ornament which I made for a friend's Christmas present, but it is with Facebook which has taken all the time I formerly spent on my blogs.

I just love feedback. I'm interested in what people think, and Facebook is spontaneous enough that people are much freer with comments than they are on blogs.
My favorite ones are the slightly off-the-wall ones, but any which allow the real person to "appear" are especially welcome.

Right now I am designing a class for non-artists. More about that later. As I continue healing from chronic illness, both my patience and joy in teaching has returned!

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This ornament hangs in the center of my living room even after Christmas. It is so lovely, an art piece made especially for me, how wonderful a gift. Share something of yourself with others, it is a memory or memento that lasts forever. Thank you Chasksa for your unique artistry and your warm friendship. Abundance blessings, Belinda

7:30 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

I am delighted by your gracious appreciation, Belinda!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main