Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, March 02, 2012

It's All Art















I saw this sign some time back, and thought it pertained to all the outer things: decorating, yard, clothing, and so on. I gave myself a little pat on the back and thought that it applied to me. But, it was no more than a passing thought, and I forgot all about the message on the little sign until recently.














This is Paul Blose and Virginia Torsch, a married team of Navy Captains. I have to admit that uniforms have a certain swoon factor for me, and that I particularly am taken with the Navy. One might say that I was set to like them......

I met Paul and Virginia at their home in the D.C. area, when I was there to bring my Issey home. Yes, they breed rare and beautiful Balinese! I, a stranger to them except for the occasional exchange of e-mails, was their house guest, and everyone was perfectly comfortable

Recently, I visited again, and attended Virginia's retirement from the Navy celebration. I wish I had the words to convey their ego-less, calm, and positive lifestyle. I basked in her and Paul's loving, peaceful energy....and wished I had the same to offer others. I feel extremely grateful to know these two amazing people.
Who they are, how they live their life, and how they treat others is real art.























Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main