Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just Rewards



















With apologies to the military for whom the stripes have specific meaning, I have used them in my work to signify something broader here. In my work, "Just Rewards", they symbolize all the work that well meaning humans do on this earth, work which is never rewarded....except possibly in the minds of Christians who believe they will be awarded in heaven.

I decided I would give the awards right now, while watching the changes this brings: a higher consciousness, peace, love, and an ability to see everything through the third eye!

This is the first non feng-shui box shrine I've created in nearly a year. It was wonderful to allow my soul to "speak" about a subject which, apparently, has been on my mind.

Labels: , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Anne D said...

That is wonderful!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Thank you, Anne. I'm sorry I did not see your comment earlier. Have not heard any feedback about using the real military awards in this way....

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main