Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Always


I have never been particularly drawn to angels-- perhaps, because I associated them with organized religion with which I do not have fond associations.  Recently, when I was receiving an energy healing, angels "appeared" and did some surgery on a part of my body which I had not mentioned, but with which I had had trouble for thirty years.  My rational mind wants to reject this experience, but the fact is that I have had no more trouble with this body part since. The healer knew nothing about my condition. Equally strange is that while this "surgery" was in progress, I heard a distant men's choir! 

Angels began entering my artwork.  Could be that they are making their presence known to me....could be anything.  However, this is the second Angel Spirit Box that I have been inspired to create, and a third is almost completed, as well--all within a short period of time. 

I have named this one "Always", based on my current belief that angels are with us always whether we acknowledge their presence or not.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main