Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A New Obsession





A  death of a close family member and the loss of my most favorite art patron has laid me low, but I'm getting back to what uplifts my spirit.....creating beauty.  It began with my desire to draw attention to adoptable dogs.  Some shelters expressed interest in presenting their dogs with glamour shots, and so I created flower crowns.   The crowns are adjustable and fit medium sized dogs and even human heads.  Smaller dogs can wear them around their necks as leis.  Sales support donations to shelters.  For a limited time, I am offering these for $25 each.    Contact me if you wish to purchase or are a shelter   chaska@ix.netcom.com

Oh, by the way....This sweet, very patient model is my 13 year old rescued sheltie, Quincy. 

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main