Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, May 29, 2009

Online Steampunk Doll Class Offer!

This is the ONLY chance to take this class. It will not be repeated.





This is the final class until winter!


Taught by Georgina Diaz and me, this class runs from June 5 - June 28. You will learn to understand "Steampunk", to sculpt a clay head without using a mold, and to fashion this funky, fun figure....with your own personal touches, of course! $30

Monday, June 1st, I will draw a name for a free class. All you need to do is post this class on your website or blog and send me the link to it in the comments.

Labels: , ,


6 Comments:

Anonymous barbarasaintjacques said...

Hi Chaska,
I have posted your Steampunk Doll class on my blog. To see it, go to http://basia-spiritspace.blogspot.com/
What a great idea that is. I hope I win! Basia

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Kay said...

Greetings,
What about us poe folk that do not have a blog or website yet?????????? I would LOVE to win a class from you!!!! Thanks!! Smiles, Kay
dreamartst52@yahoo.com

5:01 PM  
Blogger paper-n-soul said...

Done! What a generous offer.

http://paper-n-soul.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the opportunity!

Deb

8:56 PM  
Blogger Artfully yours, Linda said...

Hi Chaska,

I've posted the class give information and giveway on my blog http://purplecatcards.blogspot.com/2009/05/change-for-free-doll-class-hurry-hurry.html

I sure hope I win! Linda purplecatcards@cox.net

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Johnna said...

Hi I would love to post a comment of your class on a site that I belong to,we are reviewing online classes, however I need to take the class first.(Pick me, pick me)
I don't have a blog or web site yet, but will gladly give your class a post on the online class review.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Johnna

7:54 AM  
Blogger Artfully yours, Linda said...

Chaska,

I'm so excited to win the free class! Thank you for this exciting opportunity! Linda

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main