Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, December 06, 2009

My Soul Sistah





I feel just a little bit "airy-fairy" when I say I think I've found my soul sister in Kathlyn Avila-Reyes.  She and I both have traveled in, and love Oaxaca and Peru.  I say "Peru almost killed me." .  She says "Peru almost killed me." 

She has more patience than I, as I could never spend as much time sewing on beads as she does.....but, our color and design preferences are the same..  We even like the same quotes.:-)



With Kathlyn's permission, I am sharing some of my most favorite works here.  (More to come)

Kathlyn does not yet have a website, but you can contact her at
avilakats@aol.com

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Wow, her work is incredible...very much like yours!!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Just Another She said...

This is the second time today I've come across her work. Thank you Chaska.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main