Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, January 08, 2010

The Path of The Heart


Here are two more mixed media shrine boxes by Doreen Grozinger.


I confess that I have never thought it possible to use a cigar box which opens in this way successfully, showing me just how set in my thinking I can be.:-)

Doreen says about her shrine, "Excavating the Heart":
When I was in high school, a friend said to me, "You always seem to be searching for that heart of gold" and she was right.  Little did I know at the time, that this heart was inside of me all along, I just needed to dig deep and open it up.


Coming from the intellect most of the time, it has been a process for me to look to my heart.  Listening to what it has to say - let it take wings and fly......





This is Doreen's beautiful Chakra Box. 
Following the path of the heart.
We travel here on earth between the earth and sky, finding our way, the middle way. To me, that way is the path of heart.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main