Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, May 10, 2010

Fiber Artist, Kathlyn Avila-Reyes



Last week I had the good fortune of meeting Kathlyn in person at Artistic Artifacts in Alexandria , VA. Kat generously invited me and my friend, Virginia, to her house!

Her house was lovely, filled with light, and everywhere was both her own work and also folk art she has collected. It was impossible to drink it all in.....There was so much to see, and I am grateful that I have a few photos which Kat is permitting me to share with you.

To reach Kathlyn, you can e-mail her
at avilakats@aol.com
She does not have a website at the present.


























































Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Just wonderful and how lucky you were to see it all!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main